Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Message 2012

Merry Christmas beautiful world!

In my religious heritage, Christmas is the time for the savior's birth, the baby Jesus who calls forth the divine human awakening within us all. As Meister Eckhart, Dominican monk of 14th century Germany, so beautifully put the challenge before us always now:

We are all meant to be mothers of God. What good is it to me if this eternal birth of the divine Son takes place unceasingly but does not take place within myself? And what good is it to me if Mary is full of grace if I am not also full of grace? What good is it to me for the Creator to give birth to his Son if I also do not give birth to him in my time and my culture? This, then, is the fullness of time. When the Son of God is begotten in us.

I'm joyful therefore to announce my Christmas creation, my gift to my self and the universe and you. This is it, oh my God dear friends, this feels to be my breakthrough youtube video lecture on the return of the divine feminine which finally gets my energies out into the world at the level that I have been working for all of my life. Everything went so smoothly, so magically in its production, and what you will see is the very first and only take. I am so incredibly grateful to the universe, for I have always dreamed of being the spiritual inspiration teacher again, but it's hard when you don't know who you are, what to say, and what to do. But now at the age of 49 I'm here, knowing it, saying it, doing it, and practicing more gratitude and love with each passing day of confidence in help and miracles.

Thank you for being my friend and believing in me, because I have truly always wanted nothing more than to be your friend and believe in you. I love humanity, and first we must find and love the humanity inside of ourselves to shine. You will shine, you will grow, trust me. You too are a drop of the precious ocean, a seed of divine love. May God and Goddess bless you forever more, and very best holiday wishes to your own projects of dreams, destiny, and desires to become the immortal loving soul of holy perfection that you truly are.



No comments: