Monday, February 10, 2014

what happened to this blog and me

I'm going to try a new attitude for this blog, since it's gone evidently fallow in the past year. In the beginning of 2013 I started my facebook project at www.HowToMakeHeavenOnEarth.org, which successfully resulted in a series of inspirational images, slogans, and essays. This blog got less and less attention, occasionally reposting some essays. As 2013 progressed my personal life became increasingly complex and challenging, until my public writing went dormant and I focussed on my own private journals and friendships (always a good refuge for the soul!)

Now we're into February of 2014, and my late new year's resolution is to use this blog more for sharing some personal experiences like dreams and daily insights that I don't have time to turn into full essays. HowToMakeHeavenOnEarth will remain a place for polished presentations, and there have been some new essays in recent months, mostly leveraging on a backlog of inspirational photos and slogans I'd already done. I'll continue to re-post those essays here as well.

My goal for 2014 is to re-establish myself in a new area of the United States to begin the second half of my life, having met my Chiron return (a fancy astrological way of saying middle age, LOL)

Since this may well be a time for everyone to become more centered and focussed on their own life experiences and plans, I wish you all the best in your own process as well. May the blessings of a God-connected life be yours to know and enjoy, and may you find the supports, love, and guidance you need to maintain it through all of your own challenges.

peace to all,
Carl J. Schroeder

No comments: