Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

When I was a kid, my mom often got into things I was into, then ran with it in a different direction. One was that I loved the idea of spook houses at the county fairs, I liked the idea of a ride through a little world of strange wonderful creatures. When I was a teen, she actually got permission from our church to hold Halloween haunted houses in the church parlor. She strung wire and made partitions of black plastic and staged six rooms of horror scenes. She would keep them from being too gory, but i remember thinking by that age what I wanted was more of a heaven house, scenes of angels and fairies and extraterrestrial friends. This would be more like the Christmas wonderland dioramas at the local nursery that I loved as a kid. Now that I do the mystical art and talent shows annually in October, I realized that is the heaven house theme I wanted to give people as an alternative to the fearful emotions of Halloween, which has become so big here in the united states that it's being called the second Christmas.

Halloween is really the harvest time when the veil between worlds is thinnest, and it is a great time to decide what other worlds you want to invite into your life and future. The New Earth is welcoming the Hathors, an ascended civilization of love and music, for this halloween, and you are invited to help with the meditation experience now or hereafter as explained at http://tomkenyon.com/opening-the-halls-of-amenti

No comments: