Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ask Carl

Oh this is just so sweet. Someone asked me on facebook such a wide-open heartfelt question, like something you'd ask a guru, that I thought, what am I supposed to say to that? But then I said it, and I liked the answer that came to me, so let's post it here on the blog! It's been an intense day, number 2 of a 5 day workshop I'm taking on Vortex Healing, which is basically an enlightenment healing modality. The class is wonderful, full of the language of awakening experiences that I can relate to from my own journey thus far. So I'm grateful to the universe for this opportunity to play teacher after playing the student all day, and many thanks to Wilma for the brilliant question!


Q: What do you do to get your vibration up and the world a better place? Or isn't that the purpose or meaning of ascension? Sorry, but I am really a beginner in this and have a lot of questions.. Thanks in advance. Love, Wilma..

A: Hi Wilma! To get vibration up and make the world a better place, boy that's a big question! I would say the most important guidance I use is sustainability. The world is so full of advice that doesn't really feel good in the long run, like the idea of good and evil both need to exist and remain in balance. What, who says that? Just because there's evil today, I don't want it still here a thousand years from now. I'd say that evil is tiny and stupid and on its way out. Still dangerous of course, so use common sense, and ask angels and guides what to do when you run into some. Stuff like that, just question authority and decide for yourself what would make the world a better place, then live from those beliefs and see where they take you. Good luck, and feel free to ask any more questions!

No comments: